Help some please my jeep keeps stalling

samedi 31 mai 2014

HELP ANYONE!!!!!!! my jeep keep stalling when I'm costing or in idle the car stalls the jeep stalled in the middle of the highway and was cranking but would not start then started after I cranked it for 3 mins then I got a smell of some weird odor I replaced the crank sensor TPS EGR I checked all grounds there clean and good. I cleaned the battery terminals and put them on tight I did a tune up 6,000 miles ago with bosh platinum spark plugs did the wires and rotor. I have never replaced the map sensor or Idle control sensor. I have a new fuel pressure regulator. my jeep runs great its just keep stalling when costing or idle it shut off at red lights and on the highway. I took down 4 mail boxes and drive into a fence cause the steering wheel locks and I can steer I have all electronic work just the engine stalls. I have a new fuel filter too HELPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor