XJ Build

samedi 31 mai 2014

So in the fall I plan on getting my first ever XJ! I can't wait. I want to do a few things to make it a bad *** looking rig but a great daily driver that is also more than capable off road. If you guys can help me out with ideas/tips that would be great! :2thumbsup:



Here's what I'm thinking:



-RC 6.5 inch long arm lift kit

-35" Mickey thompson baja mtz or Mastercraft MT

-Mickey thompson sidebiter II 15x10 rims with 3 and 5/8" BS

-RC slip yoke eliminator kit

-Dual steering stabilizer (not sure what brand)

-RC xj winch bumper and stinger

-smittybilt rear bumper

-want a roof rack ( not sure on brand)

-bushwhacker cut out fender flares



Please give me any help you can. This is my first post by the way. Thanks for the help.:thumbsup:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor