Where is the voltage regulator?

samedi 31 mai 2014

When it rains, it pours. While trying to fix other things, I'll be trying to tackle my voltage problem. The question is, where is the voltage regulator on a 94 5.2?



Autozone people keep trying to assure me that its in the alternator. Forum search shows people talking about replacing PCM in some posts, alternator in others.



A bit confused right now. Are there 2 of them? If its part if the PCM does one have to replace the entire PCM?



Symptoms: every time I start my jeep, the voltage is a bit different. It stays more or less wherever it starts out as. One start might have it reading 12.72. Another start will be 14.65 volts. Measuring across the terminals with my multimeter.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor