Noob with an XJ in Maryland

jeudi 22 mai 2014

As the title implies, I just acquired myself a nice 2000 Jeep Cherokee as of a few weeks ago! Got her for a good price with 181,000 miles on it and as clean as I've ever seen a vehicle! Seriously, new cars on the lot have more dirt in the engine bay than this rig did when I bought it! Well it didnt take long before i started taking her apart. I think i put maybe 30 miles on it before she went up on the lift to receive a newly bought RC 6.5" LA lift, SYE, 35x12.50 tires on 15x8 Black Rock wheels, Smittybilt front bumper and Rusty's flares. I still have a no name snorkel i bought off of Amazon.com that is in its box waiting to be installed.

So as of this very minute, thats how she is sitting. Ive been lurking around here for a few weeks now while i was building my jeep into what she is now, so i figured now would be a good time as any to join!

Well I will see you out in the forums. Ive got many, many more plans for this Jeep and I know i will have lots of questions as I go.



HAPPY JEEPIN'! :cheers:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor