Anybody want a stray niner (almost free)

samedi 31 mai 2014

I have an extra vehicle - a 1998 5.9L ZJ, bright platinum with extensive hail damage and a rough running engine. Nearly all of the suspension items have been replaced in the past year, new rear wheel bearings, and both difs have been serviced, new tires, and new stereo head with backup camera. It has a clean green Oklahoma title, though it was a total loss on insurance due to the hail damage (about a 100 small hail pings on all body panels).



I don't want to deal with people on craigslist and I just got a huge project that's going to take up all my time for the next several months. I'll make more money selling it and concentrating on the project than I will in fixing up the ZJ and getting a better price.



Actually, I said almost free. I've changed my mind. It is free. BUT, you have to live close enough to Oklahoma City to come inspect the car yourself (or have another poster on here act as your agent). I want it to go to an ZJ enthusiast who might be able to bring it back to its days of glory or who needs the parts to bring their own ZJ back. To clarify - I will not ship.



The car will drive around the block and could be driven to a local mechanic's shop, but anything more than 10 miles and I would recommend a trailer.



If you have any questions (which should be much more than what time can I pick it up - remember it's FREE) post them here so that anyone else who reads this can see the question and answer.



Okay, so you wondered what you were going to be doing today when you woke up - you're going to be spending your day trying to figure out how to go pick up your free niner and get it out of my garage.



And since this will probably be my last thread on this forum, I want to thank everyone who's contributed to the forum and especially to those who've done the how to write-ups - you've saved me hours and hours of frustration over time.



Oh, and I forgot - you can pick it up today (5/31/2014) or it will end up being next weekend (starting 6/6/2014).




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor