HP D30 questions

samedi 31 mai 2014

Well I know some of these questions are kinda noob questions but hey im trying to learn. I was hoping to switch out my front d30 for an HP D30. And I was wondering if anyone knew how id be able to tell the difference between the two while im layin under an xj in a junk yard looking for one. And from what ive heard, i should go with a non disco rather than the disco. Now heres my noob question, what the tits does that mean and how will I know the difference between the two?



Also is swapping one of these easier to do in the front than it is in the rear? And since I was hoping to swap one into the front, is there anything that wont just bolt up?\



Just to add, at one point I will be running 35"s and a 1.25" BL and 3-4.5 inches of lift




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor