97 4.0 tcc solenoid shifter bracket

dimanche 25 mai 2014

Ok noob here maybe a dumb question but I'm trying to replace my tcc and it has a connecter on the top of the valve body so there forth I had to drop the valve body. That's all good until I get to the point of where I could not figure out how to get the bracket off for the shift linkage but most importantly the kick down cable. I think the part that is biting me in the rear is that the tranny is still in the car and it is almost impossible to see up there. I removed the bolt for the clamp on the shifter linkage but could not figure out the darn kick down cable. It's throwing the p740 code at me failed emissions due to bad breaker or something to the a torque conversion clutch solenoid. Please help me come familiar with that bracket so I don't have to pull the transmission to see what's going on and what keeps that bracket on there. It's a 97 zj limited with the 4.0 and quadra trac drivetrain. Thank you all so much for your time!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor