05 Grand Cherokee. new starter, still won't start

mercredi 24 septembre 2014

I have a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee with a 5.7 Hemi and 4wd. Yesterday morning, while leaving work it wouldn't start. I got a boost and it started fine. Drove fine on the way home. Not even an hour after I get home, I go to start it again to run to Autozone and it just makes a click, click, click sound. Father-n-law came and gave me a boost and it started fine. I go to autozone for them to test my battery, alternator, and starter and all passed. So I decided to take it to my buddy's garage. He checks everything and it passed again. But he said it was probably my starter going bad. I went and bought a new starter and he installed it for me (not an easy job). Now the jeep does nothing. It makes no noises. We tried boosting it off again and nothing. Does anyone know what could be going on? Sorry if this is long. Thanks.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor