NO Brake, Turn, or Hazard

dimanche 28 septembre 2014

Hey folks,

New to the Jeep Forum boards, but I am an avid Jeep and diesel truck enthusiast who has fairly extensive automotive knowledge. My current Jeep is a 1987 YJ with a 1998 4.0 and a recently rebuilt 32RH swapped in. 4:10's, front and rear locked, 33's etc... I have an issue that I really have not dug too far into yet, but I wanted to consult with others to see if you can help save me some troubleshooting time. I recently went mudding and after a day of running through deep puddles, my brake lights, turn signals, and hazards decided they just didn't feel like working anymore. I am great with a multimeter, I just have not had time to crawl underneath and start checking voltages (school has been keeping me occupied). Is there a common failure part that could cause these symptoms? I have not had the YJ long enough to really analyze its wiring/schematics, and all I have checked is the 20A brake fuse (#3) under the dash, it is good. I have read a few threads, but most were just either a bad fuse, or just one set of lights not working (ie: brake OR turn, not both). Any help is appreciated, thanks!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor