Selling a 1990 YJ

samedi 27 septembre 2014

Asking 7k OBO



Also just purchased and am in the process of installing some Rubicon Express leaves, all new poly bushings (12), 5" Boomerang shackles, and new u bolts.







1990 Jeep Wrangler YJ. 2.5l 5 speed 4x4 4.10 gears. This has been a great vehicle and project, but it's time to move on. This vehicle wheels great in its current state and has never let me down. It would be a great daily/ weekend wheeler or an awesome base for a rock crawler project. Tons of new parts, I always used top quality parts, I have a complete list of all the maintenance done on it for the last 5 years. I also have receipts on lots and lots of parts too. Tons and tons of money invested. I'm sure I'm forgetting some things as I have put a lot into it.







The specs are as follows. 113k miles on whole package, motor was rebuilt at 89k. New wiring harness and fuse block, distributor, fuel pump, fuel filter, air filter, spark plugs, plug wires, fuel sending unit, fuel relays, fan clutch, exhaust manifold, clutch was just bled (which was replaced 2 years ago), starter. Thermostat in box not installed (doesn't need it right now).









Drivetrain: New yoke on rear driveshaft and tcase front output, all new spicer greaseable u joints all around. Timken unit bearings. Posi4x4 mechanical to replace vacuum actuator, new shock mounts on rear axle. Have a SOLID diff cover for the HP Dana 30, just haven't gotten to install it yet. Teraflex hand throttle in the box.







Seats are in very good condition, have seat covers on them for the last 8 years. New radio w/ aux input, new front speaker pod and dash speakers. Carpet has been pulled, had plans to bedline it but never got around to it. Family roll bar has been swapped in. Has full doors with good glass. Windshield has no cracks or chips.







33x12.5x15 BF Goodrich KM2s with just over 3,000 miles (just rotated them). Skyjacker suspension lift with Rough Country shocks. Metalcloak modular front bumper with a Superwinch lp8500. Warn Rock Krawler rear bumper with tire carrier and full size matching 33" spare. D ring receiver. Genright rocker gaurds. I have a Uniden CB 510 with a Firestik 4' that I took off to do some work and didn't get around to putting it back on.







I have a uninstalled Ford 8.8 with 4.10 gears, limited slip differential, disc brakes, and with new lug studs, gear oil, Timken pinion seal, SOLID diff cover ECGS ABS delete, ECGS swap kit (not installed). All that needs done is perches and shock mounts welded on. I will sell this axle for an extra $500, if not, I'll use this for the next project.







I am very knowledgeable about my Jeep and I can tell you all about it and it's little quirks (like these old jeeps have). I have tons of pictures but I will only upload a few as only a few are showing the most recent mods. Asking $7,000 and I am in no hurry to sell so don't lowball me. Cash or Check only. I won't take trades unless you have a Jeep you want to trade cash on top (interested in Scramblers, Comanche's, and Flatfenders). I can deliver anywhere in Utah or Southern Idaho/ Wyoming. Serious buyers only don't want tire kickers and don't ask for delivery if you aren't 100% serious about buying it.



Text is best as I work a lot. If you prefer calling call and I probably won't answer but leave a voicemail and I will get back to you at a reasonable hour. 435-890-3020




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor