Currie front lower control arms

vendredi 19 septembre 2014

Installed a stock mod Rockrawler lift with these control arms. Was under the Jeep today doing an oil change and noted the control arms were a bit off and took some pics as I was seeing the mechanic to pick up another car he was servicing. My mechanic said when he had the Jeep for other service last and I asked him to re-torque all the hardware that it had rotated as well, he straightened it out and re-torqued it then(about 1 month ago).



Any thoughts on reinstalling to keep them straight. I assume they are installed correctly. My mechanic is my Alfa Romeo mechanic of all things and also my VW mechanic but his other guy has a lot of experience with lifted Jeeps and I trust him as I 've worked with him for years.




Attached Images













File Type: jpg IMG_5882.JPG (148.9 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_5883.JPG (159.1 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_5884.JPG (197.6 KB)






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor