Yet another Post Nutter Wire Removal ?

jeudi 25 septembre 2014

Ok, so I am in the last phase of wire removal but I stopped at this point to confirm I can safely remove the remaining wires.



The first is an enclosed PCB that had a pink/black wire running to the MCU and the same color wire running to the connector in the second pic The other wires Orange & Brown run to the connector as well.



The connector in the second pic runs into the "main loom" but I have not traced them back as of yet.



My question is what is the PCB for, can I remove it and is the connector needed for any essential operation.



Thank you in advance for any and all information.



Peace




Attached Images









File Type: jpg Wires 2.jpg (508.4 KB)
File Type: jpg Wires 1.jpg (426.0 KB)






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor