Body transfer from an 80 CJ7 To an 85 CJ7

lundi 29 septembre 2014

Hello all,

My first post here so please don't beat me up too bad.

I have an 80 cj7 that has a complete fiberglass body but was used as a plow truck and the frame is severely cracked and has the usual midwest rust. I recently purchased an 85 cj7 that sat for several years that has a swiss cheese body and perfect frame and mechanicals. Although it has probably been covered many times on this forum but I was wondering if the body transfer from the 80 to the 85 would be relatively painless. I'm hoping for painless but thought I would ask those in the know before I started. With the weather changing, I was hoping to complete the switch prior to winter to give my Suburban a backup. Any knowledge on the subject would be appreciated. Thanks in advance,




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor