Check engine light

dimanche 28 septembre 2014

I've had my CEL on for a while now but emissions are coming up pretty soon so I need to fix it. I can't remember if it's p0456 or p0442 or even both. Pretty sure it's p0456 but I had it when I first got my jeep a while ago and was told it was a faulty gas cap. I replaced the gas cap and it worked great for a while. I got a cps code about a month ago and along with it the p0456 code came back. I already replaced the gas cap. Should I try replacing it again? Something that might help is whenever I fill up on gas the gas nozzle(at any gas station) stops a couple seconds after it starts filling. I have to keep pressing it down and it will stop again(as if the tank is full). It will work if I pull the nozzle half way out and continue. Any help is appreciated and I'll go double check which code it is tomorrow.



Sent from my Tj




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor