A couple issues

dimanche 21 septembre 2014

Ok so i just got my (new to me) jeep about a week ago and so far ive replaced the gas cap (lost the keys in the first two days) repainted the hard top, and cleaned up the doors. The two problems i need to fix sometime soon is my fuel gauge and wipers. Fuel gauge sits on E so i dont really know where to begin with that; ive checked out some other threads on the topic but i dont really speak mechanic so i dont really understand what i need to do to troubleshoot my problem. Wipers dont move at all. Not even fluid comes out when i turn the knob. Previous owner told me she turned them on in a snow storm last year and after that they didnt work. Any info and help would be appreciated. I really wanna fix all these problems first before i start buying stuff i actually WANT for it lol:cheers: Thanks guys




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor