HELP Im losing my mind over here

jeudi 25 septembre 2014

Last year I was misfiring on highway in multiple cylinders. Got so bad that jeep would jump and shudder and throttle would have no effect on forward motion. This would happen intermittently. Sometimes I could drive it 70 miles round trip to work with no issues.



It sat for a year before I decided to make it a daily driver again. Changed the plugs. Checked fuel pressure. Changed Crankshaft POS Sensor (autozone) And it ran good for about a week before it started happening again. Now its so bad that even when idling it misses and backfires.



Please somebody help im losing my mind and this car is to become my girlfriends DD. I lifted it and put 600 bucks into tires the week it was running well thinking the CPS did the job.



Any ideas?!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor