Grinding In Console Area While Braking

samedi 20 septembre 2014

I searched the forum and the web and have see this mentioned however the culprit if it was found was never posted. A month or so ago i noticed (may have been doing it slightly for a while and i just assumed something was sliding in the console or glove box) this grinding sound coming from my console/ash tray area that almost reminds me of an old speedometer cable that needs to be lubes or something. It doesn't occur under normal light braking however if i use moderate braking i hear it. It is not my brakes and it cannot be heard outside of the vehicle. Before i start taking the console out does anyone have any idea as to what could be causing this. I know it is not anything in my heating and air ducts.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor