Gettin' Burned out on the ZJ!

dimanche 21 septembre 2014

1996 ZJ, 4.0, 4x4 - So... First My ZJ Burned up the PCM. I installed a new Crank Sensor and replaced the PCM with a Used unit and it burned it up. I then replaced the Crank Sensor, Cap & Rotor and Installed a Re-Man PCM and it burned it up. I then Replaced the Alternator and Both O2 Sensors and was able to put over 1,000 miles on it Now, Yay, right? Well, during this1,000 or so Miles it has been Idling High and then Normal and then High and then Normal and so on... Well, now out of nowhere it is stalling on me. Sometime it will just die and other times I can pump the throttle and save it and other times it will almost stall out and then recover on its own. I checked the Fuel Pressure and it stays consistent right about 50psi when it is running and when it stalls. I'm gettin' pretty tired of this thing! Fortunately it is just a toy and not a Daily Driver. Any Ideas of what to do from here? I Cleaned the IAC. I've wiggled all the Vacuum Lines looking for a leak, Jiggled the CPM Connectors. Is there anyone in Southern California that knows this vehicle and would wanna work on it???




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor