Remote Start Issues (?)

lundi 29 septembre 2014

I love my 2012 Compass with the Altitude Package, but I have a serious love-hate relationship with the remote start.



I reside in sunny California; specifically Los Angeles where year round temperatures on average linger around 75-95 degrees [Fahrenheit]. In the summer those numbers raise to a blistering 95-115 degrees [Fahrenheit]. As you can see, the remote start is literal perfection for those who live in hot climates.



Anyhow, too long of an intro (sorry). The issue I am having with the remote start is that sometimes it doesn't work. I'll be walking towards the vehicle in a parking lot, click the button twice, the car gives to honks, and then tries to start itself only to try over and over again without kicking over. I have to cancel the remote start to get it to stop.



Now, here's the weird thing. If I do the same thing - two button clicks, two honks, press the unlock button, the car starts without hesitation.



Is this the normal operation? I have watched many videos on the Jeep YouTube channel about the remote start, and I have even done some research here and there only to come up with nothing that concludes my concern and curiosity.



Any ideas?



:o :confused:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor