Quadralift not activating when I press the buttons

vendredi 23 janvier 2015

Lately my QL has been doing another weird thing.

When I press the lift or lower buttons, sometimes, the leds on the buttons will flash, but the yellow arrow doesnt display on the evic and nothing happens. If I go from 3 leds, to 2, to 1, then it will display "normal ride height" on the evic when I ask for normal, and it's at normal, but it will not raise or lower. It's just telling me it's already there.



And then, If I switch from drive to park, to drive, move a little, try again, then sometimes it works, sometimes I have to move and try again.



Any idea what it might be ? It's very intermittent so far so I'm not really willing to go to the dealer if they cannot diagnose it.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor