For sale is my V8 ZJ tie rod and moog drag link. ZJ tie rod is in great shape, and moog drag link was purchased new. Tie rod ends are were all replaced and have about 5,000 miles on them. Will work on a ZJ, TJ, and XJ.
I can ship the steering, but we'll need to negotiate price since it is a large item to ship. Local pickup price can be negotiated as well. I can deliver to North Jersey where I live, or South Jersey since I go to school in Glassboro.
If you have any questions or would like more pictures, drop a comment or text me at 973-891-4635.
I can ship the steering, but we'll need to negotiate price since it is a large item to ship. Local pickup price can be negotiated as well. I can deliver to North Jersey where I live, or South Jersey since I go to school in Glassboro.
If you have any questions or would like more pictures, drop a comment or text me at 973-891-4635.
V8 ZJ tie rod and Moog draglink
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire