Compatibility Question...Please Confirm !

lundi 17 mars 2014

Hey guys, I need a quick answer. I've been looking around for a used front axle for my 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7l (its a dana 30 w/ 3.73 gears and rezeppa-rezeppa style front drive shaft)...A local junk yard has a used 2004 front axle assembly with 3.73 gears BUT has the u joint yoke to connect front drive shaft. I know everyone would just say to swap the yokes from my axle to that axle and be done with it but I really don't feel comfortable properly setting the pinion nut depth....So to work around this I was thinking to purchase the 2004 jy dana 30 and purchase a u joint-rezeppa style front drive shaft (someone else is selling locally and I would install new u joint on the diff side if i decide to go this route). The u joint-rezeppa style front drive shaft is off a 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee as well......So guys, would i be able to go this route or would there be complications??? Your advice is greatly appreciated!! :tea:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor