Question: Stock KJ in Moab

mercredi 19 mars 2014

Greetings,



I have been searching the forums as well as google for a while now and have not been able to find much information regarding trails in Moab that stock Libertys are capable of tackling.



It has been 8 years since I have been to Moab, and the last time I was there, I was in a modified TJ. So as you can guess, I didn't think too much about a trail that couldn't be handled (aside from the obvious ones like Pritchett).



Also, having grown up Jeeping in Moab (one trip every other month or so), I know the trails pretty well. I just don't know how much has changed in the past 8 or 9 years, and exactly what my Jeep Liberty can handle.



Now that this has been said, what trails can a stock Liberty handle? From my previous knowledge, I was thinking seven mile/porcupine rim (max). If they still rate the trails as I remember, I was thinking of a max of 3, maybe 3 1/2 depending on bypass availability. No need to state the obvious, I am well aware that I will be fine on Chicken Corners... ;)



My Liberty (It's actually my wife's), is a 2004 Limited.





Thanks, I appreciate any help!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor