'93 ZJ, West Valley UT Intro:

lundi 17 mars 2014

So I'm 33. I've had 32 vehicles registered to me, and this is my first Jeep.

I was sitting at a SuperBowl party, and realized that of the 6 guys there, I was the only one without a Jeep. Everything represented in the group from TJ, XJ, WJ, ZJ on 37's, YJ...



What I bought:

Guy was asking $1200. Told me the story that a friend had "bought" it from him, never paid him the balance of the money, and disappeared. 8 months later, a dealership called him and said the guy had tried to trade it in, and had stolen a car from them, but if he had the title he could come and get it. I got it for $600. 132k miles.







Found some 31X10.5 Big-O A/T's off the local classifieds, mounted on 1990 Wrangler rims for $100. A buddy had a 2" BB sitting around, so we threw it on there as well. (Hey it's a start)





Found the front bumper from a guy that was parting out his '94 for $100.





Didn't take long, first weekend I owned it I had it out at 5 mile pass :)









2nd weekend hit 5 mile on Saturday, and Little Moab on Sunday...









All was going well... Until...









Broke both tail light lenses, and popped the back bumper cover off... Nothing too bad.



Picked up the terrible altezza tail lights for $30 off local classifieds. Also picked up my BEAST rear bumper for $100!







As she sits now... JKS Quick discos should be here by tomorrow. Not sure whats next.





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor