re-wire jeep to replace one plug?

lundi 19 mai 2014

I have an '84 CJ7 and have a new pre-terminated painless harness in the box. the reason I bought the harness was because my dad previously "modified" the steering and wiring to use a push button starter :thumbdown:



this is what he did.



I fixed the steering column and have a new ignition switch and lock cylinder. the one thing I am missing is the plug that goes into the ignition switch at the base of the column.



all of my wiring looks pretty good. I will just have to retrace and verify everything is still in good shape.



my question is this, barring any other problems with the wires, would you replace the harness with a new one mostly for that one plug?



I am going to remove the body next to tackle some other things so I have time to decide and the access to check the other wires.



I will be nuttering this thing to get rid of the mess of wires in this... it being a 4cylinder hopefully wont cause me any problems...







any input on this situation is much appreciated.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor