Rough to Rockin'

dimanche 18 mai 2014

Howdy! Welcome to my build thread. Where Ill just post all the random junk I do to my Jeep! I have an 87 YJ 4.2L I6. I got it about a month ago but someone suggested I do this because they wish they did when they first got their jeep. Ill upload pictures later. So far I have removed the fenders and replaced the passenger side seat belt. A couple days ago it crapped out and wouldnt start. After removing and testing the ignition coil, starter, ECU, and starter solenoid I found out yesterday that it was all because of a bad ground connector on the solenoid... So today I was excited that I got to drive my jeep again! So im driving to church which is like 20 minutes away when for no reason I start losing speed. I look behind me and smoke. I pull over and theres fried coolant everywhere. So my dad and I towed it home this afternoon and removed the radiator that busted on the bottom. He's gonna take it to see how much it'll be to repair while im at school tomorrow. So thats where im at now! Updates soon!:thumbsup:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor