2015 JKU Alpine speaker power handling?

mardi 10 février 2015

Hey everyone, I'm about to buy my JKU but I wanted to get everyone's opinions on the speakers that come stock as well as the crossovers for the tweeters.



I had initially planned on getting the most stock system and putting my own components in however if the Alpine speakers are actually nice I would look for a model with them. Eventually I would plan on putting around 80 watts (RMS) to each channel.



Does anyone have any opinion on whether or not I would be happy with the factory speakers? Eventually I would be wiring up extra batteries to leave the speakers blasting for hours on end at camp-outs and other trips and I'd like something that can handle that




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor