Finally decided to make an account.

dimanche 8 février 2015

I've been stalking on here since I got my 2011 wrangler 2 door. Never really thought about making an account but I'm going to start molding my Jeep after I get my tax refund. It's a 2011 Jeep wrangler sport, I've only had it since this last summer. I bought her with 15,986 miles on her and just hit the 20,000 mile mark. It's my DD but I also want to get her ready for the trails. Not getting that much back with my refund so I'm starting with a new front bumper, winch, and a roof rack. Reason I'm going with the roof rack right away instead of more useful offroad mods is for canoe trips this summer and camping trips. I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys more and I will probably have a lot of questions for you being as this is my first Jeep!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor