normal oil pressure for a second gen 4.0L?

mardi 10 février 2015

On my '93 SE base model I'm fixing up, I've put 40 miles on it in 5 months, I've noticed that the oil pressure is high, it's got fresh 10w30 dino in it, Mopar filter, 103,000 miles, 1993 engine, new aftermarket oil sending unit (I broke the original one last fall in the grand fluid change, the filter had been on there since December 2001 and I cranked on that SOB to get it off the adapter. My filter wrench slipped and I punched the sending unit....why is it right by the filter anyway?) I'm reading high 50's sometimes 60 for high idle, 40 hot regular idle.



I'm not sure if my friend's dad had work done to it when he owned it (original owner), it's got a blue oil pan gasket on it, and it's got some weird pry mark on the pass side of the oil pan from what may had been a pry bar at one point.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor