Ole Red

mardi 3 février 2015

This is the Jeep I bought from my brother in law last July.I had driven it from DC to Florida back in 2005 and told him, if he ever wanted to get rid of it let me know.



Fast foward 9 years to Feb 2014.On a visit from my bro in law, I casually mentioned about the Jeep in passing.I guess he had decided that since he didn't drive it all that much and it had failed Maryland emissions....It was time to go!



I asked how much he wanted and his reply was $350......I was shocked and very happy to say the least.He said he just wavted to cover the stereo and speakers he had installed with a kicker sub woofer in the back.



I had to buy a Flowmaster cat con and an O2 sensor to pass Ohio emissons.Grand total: $150 for the repairs.



I have high expectations fo r Ole Red. It's got a ragtop, but I still drive it in the winter. I like the simple spartan character it has.She ain't real fast, but will **** and get when she has too!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor