Why is my Hemi such a pig off the line?

mercredi 4 février 2015

I've had my 2007 XK Overland several months now and have attributed the terrible throttle response in city driving to drive-by-wire. The XK is in the body shop getting some scuffs repaired and I've had a Chrysler 200 and Chevy Malibu as rental cars and driving them makes me doubt drive by wire is the culprit since both of these cars use it too and are very responsive compared to the XK.



Was there a throttle system change between 2006 and 2007? I test drove two 2006 XK Hemis and a 2006 WK Hemi before buying mine and distinctly remember thinking the throttle pedal was very sensitive from a stop. My '07 throttle pedal is about as sluggish and unresponsive as I could imagine, but all the power of the Hemi still seems to be there at passing speeds and such, and it runs like a top.



If there wasn't a throttle system change between '06 and '07 then there has to be something wrong with mine. What would it be? I even have a flashpaq and it made no notable difference in throttle response as some said it would.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor