3.7L engine surging.

lundi 28 juillet 2014

Going on two months ago I had changed out my plugs and had noticed that the engine surges when going at a slow speed/rpm (for example at 25, 30, or 35 mph). I have ignored it since I am not getting any CEL codes, but this morning it has become more predominant. All of my searches have come up pointing towards the TPS, so by this weekend I will replace it and see if this cures the surging issues at low-mid RPM's or not. The history on the plugs, I went from a Autolite AP3944 to the NGK ZFR6F-11G, noticed the surging and then reinstalled the old plugs but there was no change, it still had the same surging.



Besides replacing the TPS, (connections are good and tight) are there any other thoughts?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor