Synergy TR and alignment question

jeudi 31 juillet 2014

Just installed a new synergy tie rod and drag link this morning to replace the stocker. Took it to Les Schwab after work for an alignment (as recommended by Synergy). The tech told me after he was done he could not adjust the caster/camber back to spec range due to the new tie rod (what he called the "toe bar").

He claimed I would need some type of after market ball joints to allow for this from hereonin as the synergy TR allows for too much rotation.



He said best I could do otherwise was keep up on my tire rotation. Now I don't know much about alignment, but as many folks are running this setup, it sounded a bit odd. Any alignment experts who can chime in?

Thanks



Current readings:

Camber: L: 0.7" (spec range -0.6-0.1) R: -1.0"

Caster: L:3.2" (spec range 3.2-5.2) - R: 2.7"




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor