Dealer neutered my 2012 jk!!! Help!

samedi 26 juillet 2014

I just got a Transmission ECM update THAT I DID NOT ASK FOR while my 2012 Jeep JK was in the shop for a bad wheel sensor. Dealer said it was a factory update and they "updated it for me".

Well if I was drivin a compact sedan I would be ecstatic because the update increased my fuel mileage by 2 mpg....................problem is I had plenty of power and torque to yank my boat anywhere I wanted to with out hardly knowin it was behind me but now I feel like I am draggin the boat down the highway with no wheels on the trailer! And while towing my mpg dropped by 2 mpg!...........GRRRRRRR. :rantscream:



Raised hell and they told me sorry but we do not have the means to return it to the factory setting it came with. Told them to put it back or buy me a programmer. Shop foreman said that this a C.A.F.E. standard driven update! So make sure if you take your JK to a dealer for anything that they DO NOT UPDATE YOUR TRANNY ECM VALUES!!!!!!!



My jeep has 373 gears and I actually looked at my differential covers to see if they yanked my 373's and installed 321's! LOL



Which programmer will give me back my horsepower and torque ?



Please help. My Jeep has been neutered.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor