Help!-codes everywehre

jeudi 17 juillet 2014

I have a 205 Jeep Cherokee Limited with just over 100,000 miles. Abut 2 weeks ago I had the "trans over temp" warning pop up. Got the code read as P0218. Had the Solenoid Assembly fixed and was fine.



Today I had the same "trans over temp" light pop up, shut my car off, and pulled into AutoZone. Came back, started the car but the code was gone. Left to head home but the light came back on so I turned around. Leaving my car run the below codes were read:



P0868: Line Pressure

P0944: Loss of Hydrolic Pressure

P0218: High Temp Operation

C140F:transmission case range position sensor erratic



The trans fluid is fine with levels correct and no sign of it be burnt. There is no noticeable slipping of the transmission when driving.



Anyone have any ideas of what could be wrong? My only thought is the TCM..




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor