USAA Car Buying Service

dimanche 20 juillet 2014

Howdy all,



I've been lurking around here since selling my '04 TJR 4 years ago. Since then I've gone back to the world of Volkswagen (my soft spot), eventually losing my job and having to get rid of the GTI. Two years ago I bought a 2012 Honda Fit and this car just HAS to go. Granted it has a 100k mile warranty and I've achieved a record 42mpg, but damnit I feel castrated!



I am a USAA member and hoping to order a 2015 JKR about 6 months from now. I went online and built a mid-optioned Rubicon (Connectivity, Power, Dual Top, Heated Seats & Auto Temp) and the MSRP vs USAA Preferred Price was a good $3,500-$4,100 difference.



What kind of experience do you guys (and gals) have with USAA's car buying service? Would this be a no-haggle kind of transaction? Anything I need to look out for? I can count 6 Jeep dealers off the top of my head within a 15 minute drive from my house (Northern NJ) so I have a few options for dealers.



Thanks,



-Andy




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor