Two issues - no backup lights and radio static.

mardi 29 juillet 2014

I recently upgraded to some LED spot lights for my light mounts on my windshield (previously were halogen).



I now notice, when I turn them on, I get static on my radio (aftermarket stereo, btw) that was not there with the halogen lights. What causes this, and is there a fix for it?



The other issue is I notice my backup lights do not work.



I should explain they are aftermarket lights; with two relays and two fuses (one for the transmission switch, and one for a toggle switch).



I have checked the relays (switched them out) the fuses (switched them out) and I do know I have power going to the relays (since they click). I do not have power to the actual lights as well.



Being that BOTH switches are not working, am I wrong to assume a bad power wire to the lights themselves? Could it also be a bad ground, or is that ruled out by checking power at the rear lights with a test light?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor