wj tranny problems please help

jeudi 31 juillet 2014

I have an 2002 wj Laredo 4.0l w/ 130k on the clock. Today I turned around on a back road, before I stopped and put it in reverse it was completely fine. I backed up normally with no issue, when I put it into drive, it doesn't move just revs up and idles forward. Wouldn't even make it up a slight grade almost wide open. Eventually got it to move wide open on the rev limiter manually shifting from 1st 2nd and finally into drive. Was able to make it up to speed, but with very low power. When I got home, I parked on the hill, put it into neutral and it won't roll. Hit the throttle in neutral it surged forward, put it in reverse, throttled up again and it surged forward again in freakin reverse. No idea what's going on, no CEL no codes on scanner. Please any opinions would be great.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor