Rugged Ridge XHD Rear Bumper variations?

samedi 19 juillet 2014

So a few weeks ago I bought a Barricade Trail Force HD front bumper. It's a Smittybilt XRC Style knock off (yes, a knock off of a knock off). It looks exactly like the XRC front bumper and is still made of 5/32" steel.



So, now I'm looking at rear bumpers.

I like the Rugged Ridge XHD rear bumper (and tire carrier add on for that matter), but was wondering if there were ones that look the exact same, but are knock offs. When looking for my front bumper, I know that for the Smittybilt XRC style front bumper, there were TONS of exact replicas (Spyder, Tuff Stuff, eautogrilles).



Anyone know of a replica of this bumper?

http://ift.tt/1jMviHA



I like the way it reaches all the way over to the fender flares in the rear and it looks like it extends about 6" wide off of the tail end of the jeep. I'm planning on trying to attempt the on board water systems seen on a couple of JK's, and I want the rear bumper to be my water tank.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor