I'm starting to hate this Jeep

mercredi 23 juillet 2014

I have a '97 Grand Cherokee 4.0l that keeps stalling. I've gone through the "Dirty Dozen" and though improved,definitely not fixed. I've changed the fuel pump,TPS sensor, Champion plugs,wires,cap and rotor with brass contacts,coil,pickup coil, Crank sensor ,cleaned the throttle body, cleaned and dielectric greased every connection I know of, cleaned grounds and major battery connections, checked for vacuum leaks,wiggled every connection while the it was running.



What it's doing right now is, when the car is in park,when i rev the engine it will drop rpms to almost zero... or damn close almost stall when I let off ,then will go back to normal idle. It will stall sometimes in gear.



Any ideas?:confused:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor