Problem startin my 06' Grand Cherokee after checking all the fuses

samedi 26 juillet 2014

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I love my Jeep, but last night I ran into an unexpected problem. My passenger side headlight & blinker have been out for about 2 weeks. Last night my boyfriend decided to check the fuses but we couldn't be sure which fuse it was so he was looking for blown fuses in the hopes that it was the problem. He pulled every fuse individually one by one & put them back in their spot. No blown fuse was found & when he checked the bulbs they didn't appear to be burnt out either. So defeated we got back in to leave only the jeep wouldn't start. It turns over but won't fire. It's like it wants to start, but almost seems like it's not getting the fuel. I hadn't had ANY problems with my Jeep not starting at all since I've owned it which is only about 8 months now. When I first got it I did have a problem with the dash board lighting up (like it does when you first start the car) & then the engine cutting off right after they started blinking when coming to a stop after driving. We changed the ignition out & haven't had a problem since. I am at a loss. When you put the key in the ignition & turn it on (but don't start it) there is a red dot that comes on briefly (maybe 10 seconds or so it stays on) directly above the oil light indicator. We've tried disconnecting the battery & checked the battery in the key fob as well as rechecking that all of the fuses are in their proper places. I don't understand why it's not starting when there has never been a problem before. Is there some kind of safety feature that shuts off the fuel pump when you pull fuses? Please help. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor