Coil spring suspension question.

mercredi 7 janvier 2015

Not new to 4x4s but fairly new to jeeps. I have always had fords, chevys and toyotas. While my fords had coil spring fronts they were not like the setup on the jeep. I have dealt with dw (severe) for several months. I just finished some work on the jeep and began driving it again this week. No dw yet after 300 miles so I am happy but still gun shy. Also when driving and crossing a bridge or overpass with diagonal concrete seams the front end will sort of hop for a brief second and then stop. This also happend at one really bad pothole. Is this a normal characteristic of this style front end or is the dw still lurking until esomething else gets loose and then will return. My friends tell me I am suffering from PTSD from the wobble and not to worry. But none of them have jeeps or ever been thru 65 mph dw on the interstate. Any input would be appreciated.



It is not every overpass. Only those that have diagonal seams and have a bump wbere the asphalt meets the concrete.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor