Dash lights/headlight switch issues

jeudi 20 mars 2014

Hey guys, need some help because I'm 2 hours from home today and will have to be driving home in the dark tonight and would like to fix this quickly.



So heading to a meeting for work, I was about 10 mins from my destination when all of a sudden, ALL my dash lights kick out, including the illumination in the instrument panels, as well as my fog lights, and my tail lights turned off (brake lights still work, turn signals, and headlights also). It seems like an issue with the head light switch, as its been having the constant flickering issue lately, which I tried to resolder with not much luck. Basically, with the switch turned to on, you just get headlights; everything else is as if the switch is still in off position. Does this sound like a likely failed switch, or possibly something else? If its the switch, I work for a major parts retailer and can get a brand new switch from work after my meeting today and throw it in before I head home. But if it sounds like something else, I'm all ears to possible causes and truly appreciate any help or advice anyone can offer me quickly so I'm not driving home in the dark tonight. Thanks guys!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor