New member/First Jeep Wrangler/4wd issue

vendredi 21 mars 2014

Hi,

My name is Matt and I live in Camden, Delaware. I just bought my first Jeep last night. 2001 Wrangler Tj, 4.0,6 speed. My issue is this. When I put it in first gear it makes a wining noise. It is sounds like I am overpowering first gear, but it make the noise when I am barely rolling. My second issue is engaging the four wheel drive. I can pull the 4wd stick from 2H to 4H and it is ok; however, I cannot tell if it is in 4wd. When I try to put it into 4L I really have to pull the lever and it seems to want to pop back into neutral when I do this. For some reason, it does not want to stay in 4 low. Any thoughts will greatly be appreciated and if any one lives near me and wants to come check it out let me know. Thanks, Matt




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor