Putting an aftermarket radio in a 2010 jeep liberty

jeudi 20 mars 2014

Hello all! I'm new to this website and I'm so happy I found a forum for us jeep owners! I just purchased my first jeep last week. Its a 2010 jeep liberty sport. I have a question concerning an after market radio. I'll do my best to explain the situation because the guy at abc warehouse was clearly not understanding what i was trying to say....



When i purchased the jeep, it came with a rockford fosgate amp powering just the door speakers and then another kenwood amp that was powering 2 10" kicker cvrs. Since I've purchased the jeep, I put my own subwoofer in which is a 12" alpine type x powered by an alpine mrp-m1000. The thing is that the jeep still has the factory radio installed. My question is: Do i need this "pac" thing that the guy at abc warehouse said i needed to put an aftermarket radio in? I'll put a link of what exactly it was below. I'm really not good at all with car audio and things like that so I don't know if he was trying to sell me something that i didn't need. (they're paid on commission). To be honest, I don't even know what it does so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!!



http://ift.tt/1gNeXOQ




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor