Question about recall #N28

jeudi 20 mars 2014

Back in June of 2013, there was a recall for 2012-13 JKs with automatic transmissions. It had to do with the transmission cooler oil line and the power steering line rubbing, causing the cooler line to fail. This is listed as a Safety Recall. I received my two letters from Chrysler, and was told to take my Jeep to the dealer for repair. I've been in twice, and they say they only get two sets of recall parts each month. I was told to contact Chrysler, since as a dealer, their hands are tied. ??? Does this seem right, or just a run around from the dealer? Has anyone else seen this delay? It's been over 6 months waiting for parts.



I check the lines regularly, and don't seem to see any rubbing, but geez.



Thanks.

Mark




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor