UCA Bracket replacement and Artec Ford 8.8 Truss= Which one?

lundi 17 mars 2014

Here is the skinny, I need to replace my rear UCA brackets on the frame since they have pretty much rotted out. I am about to throw a Ford 8.8 with the Artec Truss under my jeep but before I can do that I need to deal with the frame side UCA brackets.



I am looking at getting the Artec Inner Frame brackets.

Here is a link for your perusal:

https://artecindustries.3dcartstores...gle_p_259.html



The thing I don't know for sure is which degree to get.

Supposedly the stock brackets are set at 10* which is fine however Artec has informed me that I should get the 25* ones since I have their truss. Only reason I am questioning is if someone else has done this and I think if there is anyone else in this boat in the future they may benefit from this thread.



Just looking for a second opinion and also want to pull the trigger in a couple of days.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor