WJ to KJ? Looking for input...

mercredi 19 mars 2014

I've got an 04 WJ that I really really like. I am however wondering if it might "be time" to upgrade in the miles department. I've had few problems but the WJ is getting to the miles where piston skirt issues tend to pop up, and I figure window regulators are a lot cheaper to fix than piston skirts!:D I am not loaded by any means so a newer Grand does not look financially viable. I've found s few buys on KJ's though, I'm looking at a couple 2007 Limiteds right now. For whatever reason KK's don't do it for me and they are a lot more anyway being a newer model.



My mother has had an 05 KJ for about 6 years and has had virtually no trouble with it. I've driven it quite a bit and I like the "Jeepy" feel to it, sorta reminds me of my old XJ.



Did a search on here and the KJ seems to be a "love/hate" kinda thing, some have been great (like my mom's) and some have been very problematic.:(



Anyone here gone from a WJ to a KJ? I'd appreciate your thoughts or anyone with input comments welcome.



Thanks!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor