DDM Tuning HID kits - Customer Service

vendredi 16 mai 2014

Hi guys. I haven't posted in a while but, I had a positive experience with CS and thought I'd share.



When I bought my HID lamps a few years ago I shopped around and found DDM had kits for $30. I was a bit skeptical but, for the price I figured I' d give them a try. When they came in they looked nice enough and functioned with no issues. Fast forward a few years and one lamp stops working. Turns out to be the ballast.



I emailed DDM and told them the issue. They sent me an RMA # and I shipped the ballast to them to test. Got an e-mail a few days later saying it was no good and they would send a new one. Had to wait 10 days for it to arrive from China but, I got a replacement with no hassles.



So there you go. Good price,lifetime warrenty , and great service. And no, I'm not shilling for them. Just thought I'd share a good experience.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor