New from NC

vendredi 16 mai 2014

Got my 2013 2 door JK last october and deployed shortly after. So of course, its given me a chance to save up some money to modify my jeep. This is the first jeep ive owned, but i have done my fair share of offroading in the past.



So far ive ordered 35" dick cepek fun country tires with 16" black rock rims, a new front skid plate (broke mine off one of the first few times i took my jeep down some trails... not sure how), new bulbs for the head lights, and an OME 4" lift kit.



Soon ill be ordering 4.56 gears... but im in the process of reading up on everything required for that install. so if anyone has any pointers, my ears are open.



there will definitely be before and after pics posted. Lookin forward to learning as much as i can from you guys!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor